10/14/10

Sweatin to the Oldies!

When my parents came out to help us move we went to Richard Simmons' class! He teaches at a studio in Hollywood every Saturday. It is only 11$ to take his class and he was AMAZING! He teaches a sit down and chat class before you get up and move. We chatted with him one on one with about 10 other people. There were lots of laughs and lots of tears. He really is an inspiring lovely person. When we were all done chatting they opened the doors to the studio and over 100 people FLOODED in to take his class. Old, Young (like teenagers),skinny, chubby, really chubby, men, women and even a couple kids. It was 80's day and could that man work a room! He sang, he danced, and he made them all sweat! It was a tiny bit overwhelming for my mom so we watched. It was an experience I will never forget and hope to work out with him again some day! He was sooooo amazing with my mom and my dad for that matter! I don't think he could make any one feel so loved and special and comfortable!

You have to look really hard at this one but he is in there with HUGE glasses getting his funk on!

No comments: