2/15/11

Sometimes a girls got to brag!

SO sometimes the boy just gets it right! This is one of those years. Every year Brandon draws me a card for Valentines day. It started out as a last minute attempt to fix a forgotten gift and because of his talent it has always melted the anger away. This year was far from last minute and so very thoughtful. I think it is by far one of my favorites! So I had to put it out there and brag. Here is my personal Valentine from the man I love!
Good looks and a sense of humor! He knows how hard this Diet coke thing has been and I love him for acknowledging it! ( I love him for tons more too! ) Inside the card was a Target gift visa to spend on ME! (We weren't even supposed to do anything "big" for each other!) He wins the award for BEST VALENTINE on the block!

If you want to see more of his amazing art and talents (and last years Valentine) check out his blog. Jeffordsart.blogspot.com (there's a link on the side of my blog!) He is really so very talented!





2 comments:

Nibarger said...

Way cute! On talented hubby! I love the heart-shaped booty!

Lisa M said...

Love it!! Such a great gift Suzy!!!