2/25/11

Confessions of a weak bladdered woman!

1. I don't like to play pretend. I do it. But I don't like it. Barbies, guys, cars, dress up all of it. I liked it when I was little but when the kids want me to "play" I smile through gritted teeth and say ok. I wish I loved it. I am sure when they are grown and gone I will long for it.
2. I turn the t.v. on to much for the kids. I envy people with time limits for t.v. and video games and computer time. (just enforced those last 2). I wish I didn't like t.v. as much as I did. I am passing on an unhealthy relationship with t.v. to my kids.
3. I want to sell Pampered Chef and Shakeology and work for JetBlu! I love my job as a stay at home mommy and I struggle often making sure I have balance and don't add too much to my schedule so I can give the important parts of me to my kids, my hubby and the Lord.
4. I may have confessed this before but I want to plan a HUGE family reunion with t-shirts and a schedule. Talent show, testimony meeting (of what ever you feel) and everyone staying in one place. I am pretty sure it would end up with me crying and acting like a freaked out controlling beast though. We'll see!
5. I stink at saving money. I REALLY REALLY want to be good at it!
6. I love biographies. I think it's reality tv in book form! Right now I am reading former President George W. Bush's. I know a lot of people aren't fans of his but flip, this book is good! I think he did the best he could with the situation he was given.
7. I take a nap every Sunday. I feel so selfish and every week and I think this week I will let B take a nap and I will "play" with the kids. He is totally fine with me napping. I am afraid he did this to me though. I never EVER napped until we were married.
8. I applied to be on Wheel of Fortune.
9. I love coke Slurpees and they are even better with a chocolate donut or pizzeria combos. (those gross pretzel things filled with cheese pizza flavored product)
10. I hate shoes.

2 comments:

ErinMaeB said...

I totally with you on the playing pretend thing. Loved it as a kid, but now not so much. Maybe we will like it again when we have grandkids. I have sold Pampered Chef before, and it wasn't my thing because I am terrified to stand up and talk in front of people. You always have such good confessions.

Sharlynn said...

Love it. You know how to say it. I am right there with you on all of those. TV is a BIG weakness for me and I turn it on all too often for the kids because I don't know what else to do with them, or I am not willing to play something with. I am just lazy lets face it. My poor kids. I need to do better.

I love reading your confessions and feel like I should go write some myself but mine would be adfjfjwi jmdajejioaf lwehjiaouf, because that is how I think and explain things. I make no sense.