9/26/08

Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy Fall Y'all! In honor of the first day of fall (only 4 days late) I made caramel apples! The kids didn't know really what to think of them but they had a good time getting sticky! My mom used to make these for us and it is a great memory for me! Thanks Nana!
It took Darby a while to get through the caramel and break into the apple!
Max chose to eat and lick off the caramel then eat the apple!
Brandon was surprised to open the fridge and see a fun treat for after dinner! He enjoyed right along with the kiddos!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are such a good mom suzy! I think you should write a book, you could call it "all things I do to inspire my friends to not suck so much as parents"...
love ya!

Mandie said...

YUM! As you know I am in favor of anything "food" related! These look too yummy!

Hil said...

Looks delicious!

Dane and Natalie said...

You are always so good at keeping your traditions in spite of feeling crappy and pregnant. You're the best.

The Parkers said...

Ooh yummy. Although I think it needs some chocolate and nuts on top of the caramel. It's still an apple underneath so the calories don't count. Maybe I should start doing the same with broccoli.