9/13/08

1st day of school!

Max and Darby started school the end of August. Max was our big kindergartener! He was soooooo excited. Darby started the second grade. She was excited to have Max in school with her! Max has Mrs. Topp as his teacher, the same as Darby had! We LOVE her! Darby has Mrs. Srader and so far she is perfect for Darby! We didn't have an apple for the first day so the kids took a plum for their teachers and they loved them! :) I only cried for a good 10 minutes then drank my tears away with good friends and good Diet Coke at our "boo hoo" breakfast at McDonalds! My babies are getting so very big! I am glad Dash is still home with mommy!

3 comments:

nana said...

This is great. I get to see my grand kids every day. Keep up the good work.

Love ya,
Nana

Dane and Natalie said...

Why are they so big and who told them they could grow up? I'm pretty sure I told them to wait until I got back. I am not liking that I am missing parts of their lives. I miss you guys so much! Love you!

Tiffany said...

Well I guess I could leave a sweet message like Nats. But oh yeah I don't get to move back. whatever!! Nobody gets to grow up, have fun, or do anything unless I am there!