9/14/08

Dash is "expecting"!

Dash seems to think that he has 4 babies in his tummy! He is "suffering" right a long with mom! (His pain is worse due to the quads!) When he has a tummy ache he says the babies are pushing on his tummy and when he has to throw up it is the babies fault also! They all have names too. Hailey, Hailee , Callie-Co, and Softly! The last is what he thinks our babies name should be if it is a girl! Hailey and Hailee are two best friends that moved away and Callie is our cat that he loves to torture! I am sure glad I have a buddy to go through this pregnancy with!

3 comments:

Hil said...

Could he get any cuter??
Seriously.

So glad you are blogging, Sue!

Tiffany said...

What in the big boy!! I can't believe how big he looks! I gotta give a shout out to Callie, what up girl!(the thomas' long lost cat) It's cool Dash, I suffered when I was prego with Hailey too!
I miss you guys so much!

I am so glad you have a blog now
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't get over how much your kids have changed since I saw them last. They're so BIG! Glad to have you in the blogging world. :)