9/17/08

Better Together!

Brandon and I have a really fun story about dating and not dating, being engaged then not being engaged, then being engaged again. The story gets better every time it is told and changes when different people tell it! The bottom line is we are together and we are better together than we could ever be apart! I love that crazy, special, unique man and would choose him over again if I had the choice! Someone once said that if we walked into a room today and didn't know each other we would find each other and end up together. I really believe that! Through all our ups and downs, ins and outs, goods and bads, he truly makes me a better person and I would be lost with out him! I sure do love you B! Thanks for making me "The happiest girl in the whole U.S.A."! (By the way Dash took this picture! What talent!)

No comments: