9/21/08

Food Glorious Food!

What is going on in my life that I NEED to eat at 10:45 p.m.? I will tell you! This crazy amazing thing called pregnancy! It's not just when you HAVE to eat it is what you HAVE to eat. Tonight it is pepperonis and swiss cheese (2 pieces of cheese and a honker handful of pepperoni and a nice large glass of c.f. Diet coke)! What?!?!?!? Who eats that? I was apparently hungry earlier too when I ate 1/4 (we'll be honest and say 1/3) of the rice crispie treats with Halloween m&m's. I didn't realize how hungry I was until B lovingly pointed it out! If I don't eat now then I will be up at 2 am and angry at everyone because I have to eat or barf! I am lucky though with this pregnancy to be on a miracle medicine for heart burn! Once a day and I can eat pepperoni at 10:45 or a chimichunga at 11:30 (Who really eats that in real life?) I've only gained a total of 7 lbs so I won't complain to much! (Don't give me to much credit for the mini gain... we had diarrhea for like a month straight....thanks crypto virus..... and I was chubby to begin with. ) Anyway.... I must be off to bed before the hunger strikes again!

Food I will dream about this pregnancy: Pickles (dill), Margaritas (no alcohol, so Brandon calls it a 4$ slurpee but oh that salty sour glass of glory is so prego-licious!), Pepperoni, Swiss cheese, Lemon Chips, Bacon, GRAPEFRUIT (LOVE IT), salad that I don't have to make, Bleu Cheese dressing, Twix, pink grapefruit juice.... anything with out garlic!

8 comments:

Brandon said...

Too bad they don't have a miracle medicine for gas. Sure you're sound asleep at 2am but now you're keeping me awake!

Mandie said...

Ha ha ha...You darling thing- congrats to you!! I guess we'll be doing it together again~ ;)

Mary Killion said...

Oh Sue I love you!

Dani's Blog said...

Congrats on the baby!! How far along are you? What have yall been up to? Did yall sell your house and get a new one? I have not heard for you in YEARS!!! LOL
I miss your funny personality!!

The Parkers said...

See, I hear ya on the whole food thing, but I only want stuff with lots of garlic!

Sharlynn said...

Hey there friend. Glad you could tell me about your blog and then not give me an address to it. Good think I know how to stock you and find you anyway. So did you move? What is happening. I don't even know what is going on any more. My heart is hurting because we have grown so far apart. I sure love ya though. Here's too preg!

Tiffany said...

At least you have an excuse for eating like that? Whats my excuse?! I must just be chubby - minus the prego!

Courtney said...

I love your blog! Way to finally give in :).