5/2/13

Temple Square

 The night before we came home we were able to go see the lights at Temple Square!  I love the lights at Christmas!  I love Temple Square any time of the year!  I don't know that I would recommend going over Thanksgiving weekend.  I think it may be all of Utah's family tradition.  It was like Disney land!  
Curtis Photo bombed when I was trying to get a picture of the tabernacle!  I love him so I kept it!

We met Brandon's Mom, Myrna there!  We had a great time visiting with her for a little while.  There is never enough time though.
Austin and Jamie came to see us too.  It's always great to see everyone when we come for a visit.

Juliet had fallen asleep before we left so she stayed home with Nana and Papa.  We missed her but I was glad she stayed back because it was COLD!  
Curt and Grace came with us though and I love love love having them with us!


No comments: