10/8/11

quote of the day.....not mine!

I found this great quote and wanted to share it and have it to keep!

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost more than 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed"-- Michael Jordan


I also found this and LOVED it! Just a few words to remember when my kids are in sports!

"Saturday game day! Parents, remember kids never try to perform poorly. Your negative reaction to performance (even an eye roll or body language) only adds to their pressure and diminishes the confidence they need to succeed. Supportive parents realize that even a kid who "chokes" is trying to succeed. In fact, part of the problem with many athletes is that they are trying too had to succeed for someone other than themselves."--- Chalene Johnson




No comments: