11/29/10

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I made it all month with out posting a single thing I was thankful for! I wanted to but everyone was doing it so I was being stubborn! BUT We just made it home from being with our families and I am fighting the "post vacation with family" depression so I thought I would blog about it so it could throw me full force into it! :)

I am soooo thankful to be home in my home. It is messy and the furniture doesn't match and our blankets have holes but they are mine. A home that B and I have built together with love and tears and heart ache and joy! I love my bed and that my kids get to sleep in beds that are warm. It took FOREVER to get here yesterday with the holiday traffic and the snow but it was worth it when we walked in! The only thing that could make it better would be if my home was closer to my families!

I am thankful my husband has a job. A lot of people don't and he gets to do something he is good at and he loves. I love that I get to do what I love too. I am a stay at home mommy first then a fitness instructor then an airbrush tan tech. I am thankful that B supports me pursuing things that make me happy too.

I am beyond thankful for my friends that I call family. I love my friends with a fierceness that is almost scary. I got to reconnect with friends this holiday season and I don't think there is a way that I could tell them how much I love and adore them with out it being creepy. I feel that way with a lot of friends and I just have to hold back. I sometimes let it slip and say I love you on the phone. (some of them I do all the time because hard as I try....my fierce adoration doesn't scare them!)

I am thankful for magic erasers because Juliet is thankful for markers.

I am thankful for fake nails. No matter how chubby I feel or greasy my hair is my nails look nice. (when I can afford it) It is vain and pretty useless but I like it!

I am thankful for my testimony. I love the Savior and finally have a personal relationship with him that I can feel everyday. I have worked hard for it and will continue to work to keep it.

It would be dumb to say I am thankful for my family and kids and hubby because DUH! Of course I am .... at the risk of sounding cheesy and cliche "they complete me!"

I have a lot to be thankful for but those are my Thanksgiving thankfuls for this year! Pictures of the trip and amazing holiday to come. Now I am thoroughly depressed! going to call my mommy! :)

No comments: