6/8/12

Mom, you're a really good maker.

This little lady makes me happy!  She says the funniest things!  She gets A LOT of them from her older siblings and from her dad and some of them she picks up from the things I say.  My favorites though are her originals.  Today she told me I was a really good maker.  Peanut butter and jelly sandwich of course.  Butterfly shape.  To go with the mermaid I bought her for 4$ that is married to Han Solo.  I'm telling you she is a really cool kid.  She also says stuff like "I'm sexy and I know it" (we changed it to I'm happy and I know it)  she calls her swim suit a whim suit.  She thinks everything is "really awesome" or is "really uscusting"  She says that Lola the cat is Lola the show girl and she is a Jungle cat.  (she has heard me say that)  She plays pretend by herself in her room with her princesses and guys and when I spy on her more than 1/2 or her dialogue is potty humor.  Lots of farting and having to go poop.  (brothers!)  She LOVES to play with Darby!  Darby can get her to do ANYTHING!!!  I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad one!  As long as Darby uses the power for good!  I love that I get to stay home with her!  She is super tall and people ask me all the time why she is not in kindergarten.  I love that she is only 3 and I get to have her home for at least another full year before she goes to pre-K! Here's to a full year of being a really good maker!  She makes it all worth it! 




No comments: