2/13/12

Super Saturday provident living style!

We had a provident living Super Saturday a couple weeks ago and I was asked to teach a class on cheap dates. I was really excited and was able to talk about dating your spouse and little things to do to make them feel special. I am really passionate about dating my hubby and making time for each other. There are so many great ideas out there and the research I did only added to my passion for dating! I realized that were weren't doing enough and needed to get back on track and not let life happen to us! I'm really glad to have had the opportunity to teach and top have a little wake up call! It was a really great day! Email me if you want any of the handouts!
The food of course was amazing and the decorations simple and beautiful!



Some of the women who helped put it together! We didn't have a huge turn out but all that came had a great time!



Yes....that is my soda on the table! :)




1 comment:

Nibarger said...

I would like the handouts but I don't have your email address! You could send them to amalama8@hotmail.com