1. I drink soda again. a lot of it. I have a problem. I don't want to ever stop. I will stop one day.
2. I hate girls that carry water bottles. I may have all ready confessed that before but I really hate them and I really want to be one.
3. One time I filled a solid colored water bottle with diet coke and took it to church. I thought I was super sneaky til I opened it and it went pshshshshshssssshhhhhhh. Darby just shook her head at me.
4. I don't know how to work the wii. When I want to play I have to have Max come turn it on and set it up for me. I don't want to learn how. That's why I have sons.
5. I'm saving up for a commercial snow cone machine so we can sell snow cones at our house on Fridays. We live by a Jr. High. I'm so excited I could spit! I want to buy the "snow king". I will rent it to the scouts for 1/2 what any one else will and the youth at church too. I will be the best aunt EVER because when you come to my house you can have a real snow cone! Think of the birthday party possibilities!
6. I HATE homework! I hated it when I was in school. I hate it now. I have said before that I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader (or a 3rd or sometimes a 1st) so I do NOT want to be reminded of that on a daily basis! I also think they have way too much homework! When do they get to play and run and be kids (and sell snow cones?) Seriously. Homework = grumpy mom that ends up ordering a pizza for dinner and shutting herself in her room.
7. I hate unloading the dishwasher, changing the laundry over, getting the laundry out of the dryer, sweeping and scrubbing the shower. I would rather load the dishwasher, fold the laundry and hose off in the back yard.
8. I have lost and gained the same 8-11 pounds for 2 years. If I would really just buckle down and lose the 20-25 I need too then it's obvious I can maintain my weight..... with in 8-11 pounds. :)
9. I wish magic was real. Harry Potter, wand toten' magic. My house would be so clean. I would only use my magic for good. (and to make vampires real too)
10. I hate scouts. I hated it when I was a scout leader and I still really hate it. I LOVE seeing Max light up when he does scouts. I love what it teaches him. I love seeing him in his scout uniform (even if it was more than my wedding dress to buy) I love that Dash can't wait to be a scout and wears Max's old Wolf hat. That is why I will be going to scout leader camp in March. They wanted me to be a cub scout day camp director this year. With Brandon's calling though I had to turn it down. :( Next year. Next year the camp will rival all other camps. And the snow cone machine will be free........ :)
11. I don't like "Lord of the Rings". I tried. It's just too epic. I mean really? over it. (Brandon and I do believe that everyone in any ward can fit into a LOTR category though..... are you an Elf, a troll (is that what the short dude was?) , a hobbit, a human or an org? Brandon is an Elf. I am more Hobbit/troll. Heaven help the orgs of the ward! ) I think knowing these categories makes me lose "cool factor".