Yes that is 40 candles! I asked B what he wanted for bis 40th. He said a book. (If he does nothing short of flying in all my best friends or a cruise for my 40th he will be a dead man....I am thinking dancers and maybe a rapper or Dolly Parton or a HUGE party with a slide show.....NOT a book!) BUT that is all he wanted! Just a little party with his kids and a book. We were supposed to go on a cruise with good friends of ours who were all hitting milestone birthdays but I think we moved that to January. So he wanted a book. sigh. Happy 40th.
1. spiritual! never failing. You always know where he stands.
2. FUNNY! He makes me laugh EVERY day.
3. great dad.
4. great husband.
5. great provider.
7. super kisser.
8. faithful....even when my faith is lacking.
9. he packs the kids lunches. (The worst job EVER)
10. he plays the guitar
11. he lets me drive most of the time
12. he's a peacemaker.
14. he sends me sweet texts
17. has the BEST hands ever (seriously, look at them next time)
18. lets me steal the covers
19. he's a dreamer.
20. he encourages me to follow my dreams
21. he saves for a rainy day.
22. he's great at surprises.
23. his smile
24. the best story teller EVER
25. makes the BEST sandwich (gets that from his dad)
26. SO forgetful (sometimes not my favorite but it can be cute SOMETIMES)
30. I'm not very patient so I love that he is SO patient with me and our kids!
31. easy going
32. he thinks I look good ALL the time! bed head, sweaty head, or best dress!
33. he loves my close friends. he knows what they mean to me.
34. he's never afraid to be goofy or look dumb with me (or anyone else usually)
35. makes the best faces and weirdest noises (face making contest anyone?)
36. not afraid to cry at movies.
37. he HATES the t.v. I LOVE t.v. I love that he hates it. It balances us out.
38. I love that he reads the most BORING material known to man. Seriously. Snore fest. He is one of the funniest people ever and he reads some of the most boring things ever.
40. honest. I don't doubt his word for a second!
I love you Brandon Keith Jeffords! Here's to another 40 or more birthdays together! MUAH!