7/13/11

4th of July!

I love the 4th of July! I am grateful for the free country that I live in and for the men and women who have sacrificed so that I can enjoy all that I am blessed with! I was really sad this 4th because I wasn't near any family. I wanted to go camping with them or to a rodeo or have a bbq. We were going to go to Six Flags with my kids reading tickets but my dumb teeth hurt and I couldn't seem to get it together enough to go! SO we went to an early movie of Kung Fu Panda II. Then off to Yogurt Land one of our favorite places. She looks sooooo big in this picture! Everyone thinks she is at least 4 years old because she is so tall. She is still only 2. (All her clothes are 4t's and sometimes even a 5t though!)
Darby and I rockin' the 4th of July!
I was rally likin this picture looking like a Yogurt Land commercial or something and then I saw my shirt makes me look like I have a HUGE muffin top! I have a mini muffin top and hate any stupid shirt that makes me look other wise! :)
We went home to relax a bit and have a little bbq of our own. I was grumpy because I wanted to make a HUGE production out of the 4th and have more than just our little family there.
Then I saw this....... If there were more people then my girls wouldn't be in the pool together in their under clothes playing barbies. There is 8 years difference between them and they played out there for nearly an hour, just the 2 of them!

Brandon BBQ'ed for us and he wasn't out there for hours because it was just us!
The boys played their video games and had a nice relaxing time!
After all this we went to the fireworks put on by the city. We didn't have to worry about sitting by anyone or making sure other people were happy. IT ended up being one of my favorite 4th's ever! Pictures of the fireworks to come! What did you do for the 4th?

No comments: