10/28/12

Endless Glow Event

A few weeks ago I was blessed to be able to continue my education and go to our annual "Endless Glow" convention/retreat/continuing education weekend/SO much fun!  One of the best things about it is that I get to be with some of my best friends.  Tiff and I started this whole crazy world of tanning together!  I am so happy that we get to share this part of our lives together!  
Another one of our friends Natalie, Tiff's sister, Tiff and Me!
We laughed and worked hard all weekend!  SO much fun together.  I also got to spend the weekend with Natalie and have big girl sleep overs!  I saw my parents and brother and niece and nephew but only for a few stolen moments here and there.  They really kept us busy.
There is always one night set aside for a guest speaker.  They had asked Tiff to share a few words with all of us before the speaker.  Tiff has one of the biggest teams in Endless Glow.  I am lucky to be a part of her team!
Tiffany didn't know, but they were also honoring her with an award.  They awarded her with the new Mobile Teeth Whitening system.  I was so very proud of her.  I couldn't stop crying.  I love that I get to do this with her!  If anyone wants any information on this crazy wonderful "mommy job" that I have feel free to contact me!  I have been doing this now for over 2 years and it has literally changed my life!  I meet the most amazing people and I love that they feel better after they leave me.  OH, and I make money doing it!  WIN!!!   I could talk about it forever!  I feel really really blessed to have stumbled upon this!  


No comments: