10/18/12

Birthday questions! What a cute idea!

I saw this on Pinterest and I am soooo sad that I haven't done this with all my kids on their birthdays!  I think I will just fill in the blanks the best I know how and start with all of them.  The cute lady who started it has a book you can order here:  http://reavespartyofthree.blogspot.com/2012/06/20-questions-new-birthday-interview.html

You ask the questions every year on their birthday and put a picture of them in the book.  So cute to remember them.  I may just do it in the blog.  I'm not sure.  SOOOO cute though!  So many good moms out there to inspire us all to be better!  Cant' wait to start this with Juliet!  


1. What is your favorite color? 
2. What is your favorite toy? 
3. What is your favorite fruit? 
4. What is your favorite tv show? 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
7. What is your favorite game? 
8. What is your favorite snack? 
9. What is your favorite animal? 
10. What is your favorite song? 
11. What is your favorite book? 
12. Who is your best friend? 
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? 

No comments: