10/30/12

Daddy's "work"

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to Brandon's office.  It's a great place! (Sony Pictures)  He love love loves his job!  I grabbed a couple pictures because it's just such a fun place!  
I had to grab this shot because of the Cloudy picture.  We love that movie and can't wait for the second one to come out!  
We visited the the Monday after Hotel Transilvania came out.  (We call it Hotel T)  They had a ton of Hotel T stuff up because the movie did GREAT!  We were so happy it did well!  It was a great movie and I loved it!
Some GIANT Meatballs from Cloudy!  
I love that he gets to do what he loves!  Some story board art and development art from some Sony pictures.

These were some of the little cut outs that were all over the courtyard. THey were sooooo cute.  I hadn't seen the movie yet.  B and the kids had seen it that weekend.
This was one of Juliet's favorite characters.  She was super cute in person and was about as tall as Juliet and Juliet wouldn't take a picture with her.
Her favorite character was Mavis.  She would take a picture with her.
The whole cast.  These pictures were with my phone or they would be better.  (Brandon dressed Juliet that day too....they were picking me up from the airport.  I love that she is wearing socks with her dress shoes in 100 degree weather.) ;)

The star of the show.  "I don't say blah blah blah blah blah"  We love that line!    It really is an amazing place to work and we are not only blessed that he has a job but that he gets to do what he loves every day!

No comments: