6/6/13

New Scout and Old Scout!

We have a new Scout!  He loves it almost as much as his brother!  I can't wait to blog their pine wood derby pictures!  They were awesome and together with their dad they are getting better and better even year!  I am so proud of the choices he continues to make.  I can't believe in a few short weeks he will be baptized. 

I can't believe this one is a Webelo all ready.  He REALLY loves scouts.  It just makes sense to him.  I love that he loves it.  I have never been a fan of scouts but I am a fan for Max because it is really good for him.  He was just voted the Patrol Leader for his pack when they went to camp.  He was really excited and we were really proud of him.  I love this sweet boy and love his black and white view of the world love his scout lovin' heart!  


No comments: