11/5/08

Wanna "Kiss"?


This last Saturday was a Halloween party that one of Brandon's co-workers invited us too. I didn't want to go at first because it was on Nov. 1st and I was done with Halloween. Brandon talked me into it because it was animators and not the executives of the company. I agreed because I love him..... then we searched for a costume for someone who is 8 months pregnant and had never met any of these people. I really wanted to be lame and go with cat ears and cute make up and hair or Jaba the Hut. Brandon had other plans for me and I ended up going as Gene Simmons from Kiss! It was a pretty rock and roll costume but I felt pretty lame once I got there and realized no one knew me or would ever recognize me if they ever saw me again. We met another couple from our stake that had just moved in and would be at stake conference the next day. All and all it was really fun and I think Brandon was proud to have such a "killer" wife! We did see our new friends at stake conference and it was nice for them to see me not so heavy metal! I REALLY love my hubby! (Yes, Brandon did the make-up, not me.)

5 comments:

Mandie said...

This cracks me up! I love it! My fav is the little belly =D

Alison said...

I"m going to have nightmares for sure.

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow that is awesome!!!
I love kiss!

Dane and Natalie said...

You are so sexy. You are a way better sport than I am! Love your makeup!

Sharlynn said...

Looks great! You are a good sport. I didn't even recognize that it was you though. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog BTW! You are too nice. It made me feel better though. Thanks again best buddy!