11/19/08

Thankful Heart (7)

I am so thankful for Brandon. He is helping me get ready for the baby and my mom coming. He is picking up all the slack that I can't handle. AND he refuses to let me have guilt! (It is still there he just refuses to listen to it). Tonight he brought me home a "Willow Tree". It was called "Cherish", it is the figure of the pregnant woman with her hand on her belly. No reason, just because. I broke down in tears. He said "I figured we weren't going to be doing this again, so you might like this." I could go on and on with all the things he does and has done for me but the bottom line is that he is my best friend and I am his. I would do anything for him and I know he would do the same for me. He is good for me and I am better because of him! I love that man!

1 comment:

Alison said...

What a good boy!