5/14/10

faithless

So we have tons of stuff approaching in our lives and I feel like we have no control over any of it. I just have to sit back and know that we put the work into it and now I have to wait to see what the Lord has in store for us! I know that we will be ok with whatever He has in store for us because we're a pack of Jeffords and Jeffords stick together! It's hard to have faith and wait and wonder if it will be what you want it to be. What do I want it to be really? I think I would be happy either way. I think either way my kids would be happy. Of course there are pros and cons to both scenarios but that is where the faith comes in! Grrrrrrrr! I am sure glad that I was not a pioneer. I am pretty sure I would have just pulled my covered wagon over and said I AM DONE! I will just live here! Forget IT! I wonder as we start this phase of our journey if I will pull my mini van over...... I sure hope my pioneer ancestors will give me some encouragement and cheer me on my way! Can I borrow someones faith?

1 comment:

Sharlynn said...

Suzy you will make it and you will make it with flying colors because that is the kind of person you are. You are amazing and you handle things like this so well. Hang in there and things will turn out well. Keep up the faith girl!!!