10/30/09

TKB

I just had to give a shout out to TKB! I was reading Chalene's blog and I realized just how much I love this format! I have met this woman, the creator of Turbo Kick and Turbo Jam. She is a great motivational speaker and looks amazing because she works at it. I love that she is a real woman with real struggles. She works hard at what she does and has made this super fun format so other real women and men can change their lives. That is one thing that attracted me to this format and teaching classes in general. I loved REAL instructors when I went to the gym. I LOVE being real in my classes. I have 4 kids and I am a little chubby still. I have to try hard not to pee my pants when I teach. My boobs don't look that great in a sports bra. It is hard to want to go to the gym and even harder to work your can off. I don't pretend that any of it is easy, just Real! I love the fitness and health journey with my friends and classes! They inspire me!

I can say with all certainty that it works if you do it. If you can't make it to the gym, just start moving. Order Turbo Jam and do it in your home. Then go to a gym if you can. Get motivated by others and have fun! Try other formats, Lift, Cycle, Aqua, Boot Camp, you can even run on a treadmill if you are boring! :) Just do it!

I didn't mean to rant about fitness...heavens know I will always have to work at it! I just really wanted to say how much I love it TKB and how fun it is! Just try it! :0 .... You could come to a class that I am subbing Nov. 10 at Sherman Oaks 24! :)

No comments: