3/2/09

Blogging Barf....

You will have to excuse the random blogging events. I am so far behind I just want to get it out their so I can get current again. It will feel crazy for the next few posts but I will feel better once we are caught up! We have Christmas, Juliet's birth photos...with the kids, Brandon's new kite, Papa Keith, Baby shower, new photos of Juliet, and Max's birthday. I think then we will be caught up! I also need to post about my towel smelling like pee! I am not sure.... but I think I will feel better if I can process it with my friends through blogging!

2 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

Hey...welcome back. I feel the same way. I can't believe all of the events in the past 6 months for you! You know I love ya. Keep the posts coming so the stalking can continue!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you need to catch up! Geez Suzy, it's not like you have a busy life or anything, GOSH! :) I have no life, want me to blog for you? HAHA! I'm still going to steal your baby. Not in a creepy way! :)