6/11/10

more ugly!

Ok! So here we are at the end of all the ugly! This is what we started out to get. A good shot of all of us but in the process we had a ton of fun and took a LOT of ugly shots too! I love these girls and am so happy I can be hideous with them!

My hubby watched ALL our kids so we could go to our favorite restaurant together. OUTBACK! I know it's not sexy but we LOVE It! We decided a restaurant would be the best place to take pictures for our phone ID's! The uglier the better! I laugh everytime one of them calls me cause this is what I get to see!
I WIN!

WE were trying to see who could get the most chins in one shot!

I win again!
Still winning on the chin front!
Why is her hand on Nat's face and why is it making her so happy!
In the end we tried to get B in on it too! It wasn't that hard!


I hope they will still be my friends after I posted such beautiful pictures of all of us! We have way too much fun together!

4 comments:

cheri said...

hahahahaha!! that is hilarious...but I'd have to say Brandon gets the award for the ugliest pic! :)or should I say scariest pic? YIKES!

Shake-N-Bake said...

Love the pics! You make me laugh!!

Kaela said...

Totally unrelated to this post, but I loved your talk today! I wish I could say I outranked Rambo :)

Dane and Natalie said...

Wow! That IS ugly.